Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Best Hamburgers in Town Taste Test

September 10th, 2009

The following night, Peke and I got hungry and went to my favorite hamburger spot near the town plaza called Sabrosos. If you’ve been following my blog, you may recall this place from way back when I was on my future site visit.

I like these burgers so much because of the special sauce (which I later found out is only ketchup and mayo mixed together) along with how delicious and greasy it is.

So we scarfed down a burger each and then headed to a local store to buy a gaseosa (soda). The store is conveniently located next to Peke’s favorite burger stand, and we were both still hungry and arguing over who had the best burgers in town, so we decided to go for another burger each.

Although that burger was bigger and also pretty good, I still maintain that Sabrosos is the most sabroso in San Juan, though my neighbor’s stand gives them a run for their money.

After eating this burger, we headed to Crisol’s for a few games of pool. Oh the life of a Peace Corps Volunteer...My biggest worries these days include deciding which burger place to choose and whether or not to play an extra game of pool. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment